Advice and tips - Essential oil storage
If you store essential oils under appropriate conditions, most of them last for 1 to 2 years. Some have longer shelf life and some even improve with old age (Santal, Patchouli, Rose oil, etc.). On the other hand, for example, pressed citrus oils usually become spoiled within six months of opening the vial. Therefore, it is better to store them in the fridge.
Again, several general principles apply
· do not leave the oil vials open for long and always tighten the lid
· do not expose them to extreme temperatures and temperature fluctuations
· store them in the cold, dark and without air access
· do not store them in damp environments
· store them in dark glass bottles of brown or blue glass
Storage of clay masks and wraps
Body and face masks and wraps are made of purely natural ingredients and a minimum of preservatives, therefore it is necessary to follow the following recommendations.
Store only in the temperature range from 5 to 19 degrees.
Avoid sudden temperature changes.
During the summer months it is recommended to store clayin the fridge if the temperature is not less than 5 degrees.
In other cases, these clay masks may be degraded. The customer is informed of this information and, in possible complaints, would not be taken into account in these cases